Chicken Breast ParmesanFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic salt in 2 cup measuring cup.
- Cover with waxed paper then microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir well then reduce power to medium and microwave for 5 minutes stirring once the set aside.
- Mix corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- Dip chicken breasts in beaten egg then in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on medium for 14 minutes rearranging half way through cooking.
- Pour sauce over chicken then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese then microwave uncovered on medium for 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!