Chicken amp Spinach RavioliFrom spyral 7 years ago
- 4 eggs; beaten shopping list
- ¾ c water shopping list
- 3 ¾ c flour shopping list
- 1 ½ t salt shopping list
- ½ lb ground chicken shopping list
- ¾ c chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3 T melted butter shopping list
- 3 T grated asiago cheese shopping list
- ¼ t salt shopping list
- ¼ t garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 t nutmeg shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 16 oz marinara sauce shopping list
- ¼ c grated Asiago for topping shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl, combine eggs, water, 2 c flour, salt. Gradually mix in remaining flour. Divide dough in 2 parts. Cover, refrigerate 20m.
- Cook ground chicken until evenly browned, drain. Mix chicken, spinach and onion in food processor. Mix chicken mixture with butter, 3 T cheese, salt, garlic, nutmeg and pepper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each part of the dough to 1/8” thickness. Cut into 2” squares. Place about 1 t of chicken mixture in the center of ½ the squares and top with remaining squares. Seal the edges of the squares with a wet fork to form ravioli.
- Bring a lg pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the ravioli in small batches for about 8 mins. Drain, rinse under cold water.
- Place the marinara sauce in a pan and cook until heated. Serve ravioli topped with marinara sauce and remaining cheese.
The Cookspyral Flemington, NJ
The Rating1 people
this is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING dish!!!!
The asiago cheese does wonders in the ravioli and the pasta dough is soooooo easy to make. It makes TONS of ravioli so I froze 1/2 of it and used at a later date!!! EXCELLENT AND DELICIOUS!!! :)ArtsyandFit in Somerset loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!