Chocolate And Biscuit PieFrom ambus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add 60 g butter to the crushed biscuits and blend well.
- Press the mixture into the base and partway up the sides of a 20cm (8in) loose-bottomed cake tin, then chill well.
- Combine icing sugar and remaining butter(115 g ).
- Beat until creamy.Add melted chocolate and beat until the mixture is thick.
- Add thick cream to the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Spread the filling over the biscuit base and chill for about 1 hour.
- Decorate with cream and chocolate curls.
- Serve chilled.