Cauliflower SupremeFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into flowerets shopping list
- 2/3 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Cook cauliflower about 6 minutes in boiling salyed water until just tender. Drain. Combine with celery. Put into 1 1/2 quart buttered casserole.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, salt, thyme, cheese and wine. Stir to blend.
- Spoon over cauliflower and celery. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350.F for about 25 minutes or until top is golden.