APPLE COFFEE CAKEFrom henrie 6 years ago
- applE coffee cake shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup margarine (softened) shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 21/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. each salt, baking powder, baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups coarsely chopped, peeled apples shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan. In a large bowl, cream the margarine with 2 cups of sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in the eggs until well combined. Stir together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Beat the flour mixture into the
- margarine mixture alternately with the sour cream. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the apples and the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Fold into the batter and spoon half of the batter into the pan. Smooth with a spatula.
- In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Sprinkle over the batter. Spoon the other half of the batter on top and smooth with spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 70 minutes.
- Cool and remove from the pan