Lemon Cheese BarsFrom michelle73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, one egg and oil together until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup.
- Pat remaining mixture into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and other egg.
- Spread over baked layer and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating2 people
How did I miss this one? I wish you would post a picture.I have a quetion.The first layer should be baked completely until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean?ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!