Indian Hot corn breadFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 c. self-rising cornmeal shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (20 oz.) canned cream style corn shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. bacon drippings shopping list
- 1 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 3 to 4 chopped jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1/2 lb. grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese and mix well.
- Pour half the batter into well-greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the top.
- Add balance of batter and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes until done.
- Bread will be real moist.
- When cool, cut into 2-inch squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- shihtzu Niagara Falls, CA
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- lafluers Lincoln, NE
- scumpdidilyumptious Peoria, AZ
- zhiannablu Pasadena, CA
- noviceinthekitchen New York, NY
- ern Wilmington, NC
- lpetty420 Hot Springs National Park, AR
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔