Cajun Seafood PastaFrom lokomarley 9 years ago
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 pound scallops shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.
The Cooklokomarley Rosario, AR
The Rating11 people
This sounds like a hit for the friends that I have that love heat. I of course, would cut the heat in half if it were just me LOL. I'll let you know how it goes over :>)helewes in Newton loved it
This was very, very good. I lowered the heat just a little.helewes in Newton loved it
I cannot wait to make this.dariana in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!