Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1-1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) can orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 c. prepared mincemeat shopping list
- 1/2 c. finely chopped apples shopping list
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Cut lengthwise slit in the side of each pork chop, being careful not to cut through the top, bottom, or sides.
- Arrange chops in shallow baking dish.
- Combine next 7 ingredients in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high flame, stirring constantly.
- Reduce flame; simmer 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over chops and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Combine mincemeat, apples, and onion.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Reserve marinade.
- Press 1/4 cup apple mixture into each pork chops and secure edges with toothpicks.
- Preheat gas grill.
- Cook chops with cover down on low setting 45 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Baste occasionally, with reserved marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Sounds extra delicious - just scouting out some interesting stuffed pork chop recipes here for tonight's cooking, and I so wish I had mincemeat on hand - yours here sounds like the tops - especially when comparing them to others...divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I love mincemeat and I know this will be a crowd pleaser. Printed and in the binder. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!