Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast with Tomato Basil LinguineFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bake or grill ( I use my handy George Foreman grill) chicken until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, place vinegar in a med. saute pan and heat over medium. The goal is to reduce the vinegar to a light syrup consistency, but not to burn it.
- In a second med. sauce pan, heated over medium, add oil and garlic.
- Cook garlic for 1 min.
- Stir into garlic pan the chopped tomatoes with juice and black pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered.
- Once chicken is cooked and vinegar is syrup-like, add chicken to the vinegar and cook for 2-4 min. per side, allowing the meat to soak in the sauce.
- Add fresh, sliced basil to the tomato sauce just before serving.
- Slice chicken and drizzle with remaining vinegar.
- Serve with linguine and tomato basil sauce.