Baked Potato and Cheese BallsFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 3 cups shredded potatoes or 1 bag shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook until brown.
- Remove and put into a large bowl.
- To the same skillet, add remaining butter, onions and garlic.
- Cook until golden brown, be careful not to burn.
- Add this mixture to the potato mixture.
- Add cheeses.
- Mix well.
- With an ice cream scooper, pack well and scoop potato mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Broil until golden brown and hot.