Asian beef noodlesFrom jackkekempsey 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental-flavored ramen noodles, separated shopping list
- 2 cups frozen oriental vegetable mixture shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground ginger shopping list
- 3 tablespoons green onion, cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and onions after beef has been browning 5 minutes. Remove beef with slotted spoon; season with seasoning packet from noodles.
- Place noodles in skillet. Add vegetable mixture, 2 cups water or beef broth, soy sauce, ginger and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer several minutes or until noodles are done.
- Add beef to skillet once more, cook 1-2 additional minutes.
- American Chop Suey Variation: Instead of ramen noodles and flavoring packet, substitute leftover or pre-cooked pasta and one beef bouillon cube. Omit ginger and soy sauce. Add one 8-12 oz can diced tomatoes, tomato soup, or tomato sauce to skillet after beef has browned; continue as above. Serve wth microwave-melted cheese, or sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Fast and Easy!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjackkekempsey Melbourne, Victoria, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!