Crock Pot Kielbasa Bean SoupFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 4 cans (14-1/2 oz. ea.) chicken broth (58 oz. total) shopping list
- 1 lb. kielbasa sausage, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and finely diced shopping list
- 3 celery ribs, diced shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, except tomatoes, in a 5 to 6 quart crock pot/slow
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in tomatoes; cover and cook on HIGH heat setting until heated through, about 15 minutes more.
- ***I also added a can of light red kidney beans and a can of dark red kidney beans.....you can never get enough beans!!
- This makes a full crockpot.