Peachy Strawberry Oven PancakesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- Pancake shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons of butter shopping list
- 1 and 1/4 cup buttermilk pancake and waffle mix (just add water type) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Can (15 ounces) of sliced peaches drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Generously grease 9-inch pie pan with butter. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except peaches; mix just until smooth. Do not over mix. Fold in peaches. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake at 375 for 22-30 minutes until golden brown and center springs back when lightly touched.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!