Chocolate Molten Lava CakesFrom jaie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line 8 of 12 bottoms of a 12-cup muffin pan with waxed paper.
- Grease and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate on high for 45 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in mayonnaise until smooth.
- With a wire whisk, beat in sugar and flour until blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Evenly spoon into prepared cups of pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bring the pan back to room temperature.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are firm but centers are still slightly soft. DO NOT OVER BAKE!!! (The centers are meant to ooze)
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- To serve, carefully run a sharp knife around the cake edges.
- (DO NOT turn pan upside-down to unmold!) Then, remove waxed paper.
- Arrange cakes, bottom side up, on serving plates. (2 cakes per serving)
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve immediately.
- ***Recipe can easily be halved***
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!