Ranch Potato CasseroleFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 2 cups ranch dressing, your favorite bottled or dry mix recipe shopping list
- 1 huge tablespoon chopped chives, don't be shy shopping list
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1-30 ounce bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup (an underated staple in my book) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sweet onion, such as vidalia, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- If you are using a dry mix for the ranch dressing, prepare according to package directions.
- If not; In a bowl mix ranch dressing with chopped chives and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.(Yes, please refrigerate 2 hours)
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
- Slightly thaw the frozen hash brown potatoes for easier mixing.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the ranch dressing and soup in the baking dish. (Use a spatula to get all the dressing out of the bowl.)
- Add the chopped sweet onion and bacon.
- Mix well and then add the potatoes. Mix well again.
- In a bowl, blend the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of the cheese blend to the potato mixture.
- Mix to blend well with the potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is browned around the edges.
- Soooooo yummy!!!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating2 people
Oh man all my favorite flavors in one place, this is a must to try as soon as we get a break from our record heat that keeps lingering and lingering and lingering. Bookmarking this one.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!