Yummy Peach CobblerFrom wendycooks 8 years ago
How to make it
- mix peaches and 1 cup sugar together and let stand while making batter
- melt margarine in a 2-quart casserole
- in a bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour
- beat in milk until lumps are gone
- pour batter on melted margarine
- do not stir
- spoon peaches over top of batter
- again, do not stir
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwendycooks Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
Hi Just what I am looking for thanks for a great post.
Have a great day!!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
I'm always looking for good peach cobbler recipe, since I was practically raised on them. I will surely try this one and let you know how it goes :>)helewes in Newton loved it
Very, very good... and easy. My husband isn't a big fan of any kind of cobbler...he liked this one...tho not as much as myself. Thanks!! :>)helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!