Yummy Peach CobblerFrom wendycooks 10 years ago
How to make it
- mix peaches and 1 cup sugar together and let stand while making batter
- melt margarine in a 2-quart casserole
- in a bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour
- beat in milk until lumps are gone
- pour batter on melted margarine
- do not stir
- spoon peaches over top of batter
- again, do not stir
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwendycooks Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
I'm always looking for good peach cobbler recipe, since I was practically raised on them. I will surely try this one and let you know how it goes :>)helewes in Newton loved it
Very, very good... and easy. My husband isn't a big fan of any kind of cobbler...he liked this one...tho not as much as myself. Thanks!! :>)helewes in Newton loved it
Hi Just what I am looking for thanks for a great post.
Have a great day!!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!