Chocolate Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom sweetthing1953 9 years ago
- 1 package (12 oz.) chocolate sandwich cookie with vanilla filling (I used "oreos") shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 8 oz. containers cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crush cookies to fine crumbs. You should have about 3 cups of crumbs.
- Combine melted butter, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 1/2 cups of the cookie crumbs.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. (you can use a 8 x 8 dish, but increase your baking time accordingly).
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.