Pumpkin CookiesFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. finely chopped walnuts, (approx.) shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and salt.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin and egg yolk; mix well. Add dry ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill dough 1 hour or until firm.
- Divide dough into 4 portions. Place each portion on a 14 x 10-inch sheet of plastic wrap. Wrap loosely around dough. Shape into 1 1/2-inch roll; then roll in finely chopped walnuts and wrap securely. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices and place on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Servings: Makes about 5 dozen.