Chocolate Peanut Butter FudgeFrom sweetthing1953 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil sugar, margarine, and milk at a hard boil for 3 minutes.
- Add cocoa, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Blend til smooth.
- Pour into buttered 13 x 9 pan.
- Cool at least 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 in.-2 in. squares.
- Very rich. Good for holiday gift giving.
- NOTE: Be careful with timing this exactly. If undercooked or overcooked will not turn out properly.
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating4 people
What a great recipe that you got here.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
I've been looking for this recipe.Thank you for the recipe.I had a post up and I've had it as a question and lilliancooks told me about this recipe.So I decided to check it out.So here I am. Here's the post that I have.This is how you get to the post...moresandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it