Chocolate Peanut Butter FudgeFrom sweetthing1953 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil sugar, margarine, and milk at a hard boil for 3 minutes.
- Add cocoa, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Blend til smooth.
- Pour into buttered 13 x 9 pan.
- Cool at least 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 in.-2 in. squares.
- Very rich. Good for holiday gift giving.
- NOTE: Be careful with timing this exactly. If undercooked or overcooked will not turn out properly.
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating4 people
I've been looking for this recipe.Thank you for the recipe.I had a post up and I've had it as a question and lilliancooks told me about this recipe.So I decided to check it out.So here I am. Here's the post that I have.This is how you get to the post...moresandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
What a great recipe that you got here.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it