White Christmas Fudge BarsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional) shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cherries, cranberries, or apricots, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup toasted almond slices shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; grease foil.
- Mix confectioners sugar and milk in a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Over medium heat, add butter and stirring constantly , bring to boil. Without stirring, boil constantly for 5 minutes.
- Over low heat, add chocolate and almond extract.
- Stir then whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in dried cherries and toasted almonds.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm. Invert pan, peel off foil and cut into 1-inch squares. Garnish as desired.
- To toast almonds, spread in a single layer on cookie sheet with a rim.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 5-10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, until they begin to brown.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
wow luv this one christmas in a few months its a Keeper high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmm... I can taste the fudge already! Thank you for sharing this recipe.lor in Toronto loved it
Yum! I'll be making these for the family Christmas! Thanks for the post!dvisscher in Cottam loved it