Pecan Pie Muffins - Paula DeenFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 8
- muffin tins or use paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add the
- eggs and mix well. Add the flour and stir until just
- combined. Stir in pecans.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups,
- filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm with butter.
- Makes 8 muffins
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating3 people
I made these muffins to take to a Church Breakfast. They are Wonderful!!! They get my 5.
Thanks for the recipe.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Family Favourites134 members