Oven Baked Summer SquashFrom kyburg 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take either one 6" zuchini or the equivalent weight in patty-pan summer squash, wash and cube into equal-sized pieces.
- Take a small casserole dish (look in the Asian markets for them), and spray with butter-flavored Pam.
- Put about 2-3 oz. of squash cubes into the dish.
- Salt, pepper and dust with flour - just a pinch, no more!
- Spray down with Pam again.
- Pop into 425 oven and bake for 20 minutes or until browned.
- 1 pt or less on WW.