FirecrackersFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- Remove crackers from the box, and place all crackers in a container or zip lock bag
- Mix oil, dry Ranch Dressing, and cayenne in measuring cup
- Blend with whisk
- Pour oil mixture into container, or zip lock bag, OVER the crackers
- All crackers will EVENTUALLY be coated in the oil
- CAREFULLY turn the container every 20 minutes , so that all crackers will absorb the mixture, and they will
- Just relax, they will be delicious later on!
- NOTE: THESE ARE VERY GOOD, and can also be eaten with soups, stews, etc.