Hoisin Baked SalmonFrom julesong 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon on baking dish or tray.
- Thin hoisin with a little soy sauce and flavor with a few drops of sesame oil.
- Stir in chili paste, if desired.
- Brush or spoon mixture on salmon.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork.
- Makes 2 servings.
- Serve with rice or pasta that has been tossed with a little sesame oil, and steamed green vegetables like broccoli, bok choy or green beans, drizzled with bottled oyster sauce.
- Source: Post at Gail's Recipe Swap by Karen in Ottawa, would got it from Marlene Parrish, Foodstyles Detroit News.
The Cookjulesong Seattle, WA
The Rating2 people
It was great, full of flavor and easy to prepare. We had it with Soba noodles and Broccoli. Will do again and again.Wokery in loved it