Microwave Dill Baked Potatoe SaladFrom bigstmpr 7 years ago
- A couple bunches of green onions. shopping list
- a can of chopped black olives shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp.-dill weed and couple of dill pickles chopped sm.pieces. shopping list
- 1 doz.-eggs shopping list
- 8 t0 10 -potatoes shopping list
- can cut up one or two stocks of celery if desired . chop in sm pieces. shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of -mayonaise and 2 tsp.- white vinegar. sprinle of paprika for the top. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the vegetables by chopping in to sm., about a nickle size pieces. make sure you chop the dill pickles finely.
- chop 1doz. hard boiled eggs ,reserve two eggs for putting on the top for a garnishment.
- green onions can be cut to the size you like but the patatoes that have been baked with skins on in the microwave - should be cut to nickle size pieces.place all the above ingredients in to a bowel.do not peel the potatoes as this adds taste to the salad.
- drain black olives and put into bowel with other ingredients.
- mix up mayonaise and dillweed and white vinegar in a bowel add a little water or milk to thin- till it can be poured ,but not super thin. over the patatoe salad. add to above ingredients and mix . add to the top of the salad two sliced hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with paprika to add color to salad. chill and serve with dinner or lunch.