Sweet Potato Pecan CasseroleFrom dvisscher 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and quarter the sweet potatoes then place in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water then bring to a boil over high heat then lower heat to simmer for about 25 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, beat the potatoes with an electric mixer until smooth, then add the egg whites, honey, butter, salt, and spices. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8 inch baking pan then sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree for about 25 minutes or until heated through.