Lasagna Roll UpsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked lasagna shopping list
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon marjoram shopping list
- 32 ounce jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook lasagna according to package and drain.
- In medium bowl blend ricotta, eggs, spinach, mozzarella, basil and marjoram.
- Spread evenly on lasagna strips.
- Cut strips in half crosswise.
- Roll strips jelly roll style.
- Cut each roll in half leaving ruffled edge at top and bottom.
- Spread 3/4 of the sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange roll ups curly edges up on sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered with foil in 350 oven for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!