Diablo Chicken WingsFrom thepiggs 10 years ago
- 24 chicken wings with tips cut off shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons habanero sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- ground red pepper to taste or dried habanero flakes if daring enough shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 2 ounces brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce, habanero sauce, vinegar and brown sugar.
- Separate tips from wings.
- Add chicken to the mixing bowl and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. Drain
- Place wings on cookie sheet (s).
- Sprinkle ground pepper over wings.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes or until they have browned.
- Dip wings in bleu cheese salad dressing for some cooling affect.
- NOTE: These wings can also be cooked on the grill.
- Wings should be grilled for the same amount of time over medium high heat coals.