Venison MeatloafFrom watkinsgal 9 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 8oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1-1/2lbs ground venison shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, tomato sauce, onion, bread crumbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add venison and mix well.
- Press mixture into ungreased loaf pan.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and vinegar.
- Poke a few holes (I use a wooden spoon handle for this) into loaf and pour mustard mixture over loaf.
- Bake uncovered @ 350 for approx 60 minutes
The Cookwatkinsgal Northern, MO
The Rating2 people
This recipe worked well! Tthe vinegar sauce really made the difference (I used apple cider vinegar) and reminded us of the flavor of our local "carolina" barbeque. Thanks!Amaretto in loved it