Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede Garlic Cheese BiscuitsFrom julesong 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and garlic; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the baking mix with the milk and mix just until a soft dough forms. Do NOT over-mix. Add the cheese to the dough and stir to combine. If the dough still seems just a tad dry/sticky, go ahead and add a drop or two more of milk or water.
- Using a teaspoon, drop the dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and lightly brush with the butter-garlic mixture.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookjulesong Seattle, WA
The Rating2 people
Biscuit heaven! My florida friend, mike, will love these.tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it