Stir Fried Green Beans With CoconutFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- Stir Fried green beans with coconut shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds shopping list
- 3 ounces onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound fresh green beans thinly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 ounce unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in a large frying pan or wok over moderate heat.
- Add mustard seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the onions, ginger, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add green beans and paprika and stir fry 5 minutes.
- Add coconut and coriander then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes stirring from time to time until beans are tender.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.