Orange-infused ChocolateFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Using a 2 cup glass measuring cup, pour in the cream add the chocolate.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove cup and stir.
- Add the fresh zest to the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Place back in microwave and heat for one more minute.
- Remove cup and stir well until the chocolate is dark and smooth.
- Using a fine strainer, strain chocolate to remove the zest.
- Let the mixture now cool to use in any of your recipes.
- I poured this over a cooled pan of brownies that came out of a box and put the brownies into the refrigerator until the chocolate became solid.
- *You can let this firm up and roll balls out of it, to roll in cocoa powder or chopped nuts. Its a truffle center, afterall!
- Try filling prepared tart shells and add a dollop of fresh whipped cream with some fresh zest over the top for an wonderful dessert.