Think Outside The Box Mac Amp CheeseFrom snufflebunny15 9 years ago
- 2 cups of cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- garlic powder and ground black pepper to taste (okay, I use cayenne because I am my mother's daughter-more hotter, more better) shopping list
- 2 to 3 dashes of tabasco shopping list
- 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup of gruyere cheese shopping list
- 1 7 ounce box of favorite macaroni, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, garlic powder, black pepper. Add cheddar and gruyere. Stir very well.
- Add drained macaroni to the cheese mixture and blend until all is coated well. Pour into two quart baking dish and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
The Cooksnufflebunny15 Tierra Verde, FL
The Rating4 people
Someone gave you a 1 and has been doing that to many people but we know who it is...anyway that is what brought you down so I gave u the 5 u deserve and brought it up a little. Some people make me sick. When they give a 1 they don't show up.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Very nice and easy recipe. Good and simple, just comfort food at it's best. Thanks for the post, dear.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!