Stiletto Print CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky, either is good!) shopping list
- ½ cup margarine or butter (not shortening), softened shopping list
- ¼ cup white sugar shopping list
- ½ cup lightly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ¾ cup flour shopping list
- ¾ cup spelt flour shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ cup peach spreadable fruit or pure jam shopping list
- ½ tbsp spiceDepot Hot and Spicy seasoning (or 1 tsp cayenne pepper) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, and sugars.
- Beat in the egg, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix together peach fruit spread and seasoning.
- Press a dent into each cookie ball with your finger; fill each dent with jam mixture.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool 3 minutes on sheets before removing to wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
very nice, love peanut butter, thanks for this 5555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it