Cajun Pot RoastFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2-1/2 pound boneless beef chuck pot roast shopping list
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 1 can Cajun style stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from roast.
- Rub Cajun seasoning all over meat.
- Brown in large skillet using the cooking oil.
- In crock pot combine undrained tomatoes, onion, celery, tapioca and garlic.
- Place roast on top.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 hours.
- Slice meat and serve with sauce over rice.