Garlic Chile Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chile pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 pound flank steak trimmed of fat shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk garlic, vinegar, oil, ground chile, oregano, cumin and salt in a small bowl.
- Place steak in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over it turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour turning once.
- Preheat grill to high heat then oil grill rack and grill steak 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate then cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak very thinly across the grain.
- Serve warm or chilled.