Bread PuddingFrom sweetthing1953 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in baking dish, add bread crumbs.
- Beat first 6 ingredients, and pour over the bread crumbs.
- Allow the bread crumbs to soak up the liquid (about 15-20 minutes)
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until firm.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating5 people
Love bread pudding, this sounds allot like my recipe! So I know it's good!! yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I made this one, super delish!!!!!! i sprinkled on some brown suger right before i baked it too. also the temp i baked it was 350 degrees. thanks for the recipie!!!!!! I ADDED A PIC OF MINE^ IT WAS YUMMY!!!!lilsista72 in Forsyth loved it
I tried this last night having never made bread pudding although my dad always asks for it. It passed the "expert" test - dad (age 74) enjoyed it as well as the rest of the family! Thank you!mbelisle in Regina loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!