Odessa-style Mushrooms In Sour CreamFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt a bit of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Finely chop the spring onion and saute briefly.
- Clean the mushrooms and stir into the frying pan with the spring onion.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes until the mushrooms are just going soft.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tsp butter with the flour and mix into a smooth paste.
- Stir into the mushroom mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until thick. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in the sour cream and cream.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour the mushroom mixture into a baking/serving dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and dot with the remaining butter. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are bubbling and the top is just colouring.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
What bread? Spoon or fork works fine to get them to my mouth.. Wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
OMG - this is almost orgasmic lol LOVE it and bookmarking for later use *wink*danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!