Vietnamese Stir-fried Chive BudsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb chive buds shopping list
- 10 straw mushrooms (cut into half) shopping list
- 5 shrimp (peeled and deveined) shopping list
- 5 scallops (slice each scallop horizontally into 3 pieces of equal size) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rice wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 dashes white pepper powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon corn starch (mixed) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 5 slices peeled fresh ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the corn starch with water, set aside.
- Heat up a wok and add in the oil.
- Add in the sliced ginger and stir well until you smell the gingery aroma.
- Add in the shrimp, scallops, and straw mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in the chive buds and continue to stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Buds must remain munchy.
- Add in the seasoning (oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, sesame, wine) and the corn starch water.
- Do a quick stir for 30 seconds, dish up and serve hot with steamed white rice.