Hot Fudge Pudding CakeFrom keetlov 8 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt (necessary) shopping list
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 4 cups vanilla frozen yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup caramel topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, half the sugar, half the cocoa, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine milk, oil and vanilla in another bowl. Stir into dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Transfer batter into buttered 9 inch square baking pan.
- Sift together remaining sugar, remaining cocoa and a dash of salt. Sprinkle over batter.
- Pour boiling water over mixture without stirring.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cake springs back when touched in the center.
- Serve with frozen yogurt and drizzled with caramel.
The Cookkeetlov Baltimore, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!