Vegetable No Cheese LasagnaFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 9 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 cup diced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup diced yellow squash shopping list
- 1 cup diced carrot shopping list
- 1 cup diced mushroom shopping list
- 1 cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup diced broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup diced cauliflower shopping list
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 26 ounce bottle classico tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cups chopped breast of chicken meat - for topping only shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet add all of your vegetables with 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil and saute for approximately 5 minutes add salt, pepper, italian seasonings and sauce. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles to instructions on box.
- Arrange noodles in a 9" x 9" pan top with 1/3 of the veggie mixture repeat 2 more times. Garnish with 2 cups diced cooked chicken meat.
- Bake at 375 for 60-75 minutes check for veggie doneness.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
- Not added to any groups yet!