Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast SandwichFrom geckofiend 7 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated extra large biscuit dough shopping list
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 4 roasted green chile peppers, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare biscuits according to the directions on the package. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeno, green chile, salt, and pepper. Fry, stirring, until onions are soft. Whisk together the eggs and milk; pour into the skillet. Stir frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Split biscuits in half. Place some of the scrambled egg mixture on the bottom half, criss-cross two slices of bacon over the eggs, then top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Place the other half of the biscuits on the top, and serve.
The Cookgeckofiend Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!