Beer Pizza CrustFrom sheehydevil 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, Baking Power and Salt
- Pour in Beer and mix well
- Knead dough on a floured surface until pliable
- Roll dough out in thinest crusts (dough puffs up quite a bit in the oven)
- Brush with Olive Oil and top with your favorite pizza toppings
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-30 min
- To Make Calzones :
- divide dough into 4 balls and roll into circle. pile up pizza toppings on 1 half of circle and fold over. Seal edges with a fork.
The Cooksheehydevil Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!