White TrashFrom flovie 9 years ago
- 2 Cups M&Ms shopping list
- 2 Cups peanut M&Ms shopping list
- 3 Cups mixed nuts (Your Choice) shopping list
- 3 Cups Rice Chex cereal shopping list
- 3 Cups Corn Chex cereal shopping list
- 3 Cups Cheerios cereal shopping list
- 4 Cups small pretzels shopping list
- 1 ½ Pounds white chocolate Morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the all ingredients except chocolate together in a LARGE bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate in double boiler. Pour melted chocolate over ingredients mixing well. The chocolate must thoroughly cover the mixture. Spread the mix onto waxed paper to cool for about one hour. Try not to sample too much while it's cooling!
- (You may alter the ingredients to suit your particular cravings.)
The Cookflovie Fairmont, WV
The Rating5 people
I posted one for White Trash earlier, got lots of Hmmmmmmmmmmm's because of the title LOL This is different from mine, will definately bookmark it to make. Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I have made this the past three holiday seasons and it is ALWAYS a hit! I've tried several different white chocolates and the best I have found for taste and texture is Lindt White Chocolate bars. They can be pricey but the taste is like no other. Th...moresolanaceae in Manchester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!