Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookie MixFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Layer ingredients in order given in a quart size wide mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place making sure you really pack it down before you add the flour mixture, it will be a tight fit but it will work.
- Attach these instructions to the jar:
- Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies
- Empty cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix. Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened to room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add 1 egg, slightly beaten and 1 teaspoon vanilla Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands. Shape into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. DO NOT USE WAXED PAPER. Bake at 375F 13 to 15 minutes until tops are very lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!