Balsamic ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine rosemary, garlic, pepper and salt in small bowl then mix well.
- Place chicken in large bowl and drizzle chicken with oil then rub with spice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray heavy roasting pan or cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over stirring in 4 tablespoons water if drippings begin to stick to pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- If pan is dry stir in another 2 tablespoons water to loosen drippings.
- Drizzle vinegar over chicken in pan.
- Transfer chicken to plates.
- Stir liquid in pan then drizzle over chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!