Chocolate Chip Cheese BallFrom ladycropalot 8 years ago
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla expert shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookladycropalot Dallas, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!