Dads Deep - Fried TurkeyFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a turkey fryer to 400 degrees F. Be sure to leave room for the turkey in the pot!
- Rinse turkey, and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels.
- The turkey should be placed in basket neck end first.
- Slowly lower basket into hot oil to completely cover turkey.
- Maintain the temperature of the oil at 350 F, and cook turkey for 3 1/2 minutes per pound, about 45 minutes.
- Drain turkey (remove with the included lift / lower attachment).
- Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the thigh; the internal temperature must be 180F.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members