Roast Beef and Sun Dried Tomato Mayo PaniniFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- pinch of cayenne shopping list
- 1/3 cup red onion, slivered shopping list
- 1/3 cup pickled sweet cherry peppers, sliced shopping list
- pinch of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 sliced sourdough bread, 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheee shopping list
- 6 ounces roast beef, deli-sliced thinly shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic, horseradish, ketchup and cayenne.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, toss onion, peppers and pepper flakes together.
- Drizzle with some of the pickling juice from the peppers.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Spread mayonnaise on the other side.
- Sprinkle cheese then top with the roast beef slices.
- Top roast beef with the pepper salad mixture.
- Place other bread slice on top of pepper mixture, buttered side up.
- Toast on both sides using a heavy skillet on top of sandwich as a weight.
- When first side is golden brown, flip , reweight with skillet and finish toasting.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!